During this complicated time, there are a lot of unknowns and uncertainty. Our main goal is to provide you with support and resources.
The important thing to remember is that during this period of “Safer at Home” – you are not alone.
Our diverse team of patients and professionals have compiled some information and resources that you may find helpful during this time.
As a reminder, please make sure you have signed up for our email list by clicking here.
We want to provide you with helpful links to resource pages to assist during this unprecedented time.
Please find our curated resources here:
- Patient and Professional Questions and Answers
- Click for information related to EDS and COVID-specific questions
- Tips and information for those affected by EDS and related disorders
- Local Resources
- Clinic information, guides, and information specific to the regions we support
- Have to go out? Click here for some suggestions about how to protect yourself
- Fun activities and recommendations to do from home
- Journal Articles and Credible Videos (coming soon)
- Information for our EDS Wisconsin Volunteers
Please let us know if we are missing anything or if you need anything.
Send a message with your your recommendations to Johanna or Tammy (Johanna.KnowEDS @ gmail.com or Tammy.KnowEDS @ gmail.com). Please note: When composing an email using the copy and paste feature, you will need to remove the intentional spaces put in place to help reduce spam.
Sending you well wishes and positive thoughts,
Your Strengthening Connections Team