Our volunteers and members have shared some ideas to keep our spirits up while at home
- Window decorations.
- Lots of motion on Social Media encouraging neighborhoods to create things in their windows as a sign of support or to make walks fun.
- There is a big “Pink hearts for healthcare workers” campaign currently – search your local groups to see what they are doing.
- Participate in Social Media / Facebook challenges to help SPREAD POSITIVITY
- Take some online “Field trips”
- Make face masks. Not all health systems can accept mask donation but other charities can
- Play some virtual games with friends over video chat programs such as Facebook, Google Hangouts, Skype, Google Duo, FaceTime, etc…
- Participate in or make some sidewalk chalk challenges
- Create hopscotches, “gym” activities, leave words and symbols of positivity