We asked our Volunteers: What are practical tips if you HAVE to go out?
Have any tips to share? We’d love to hear them! Share in our Facebook group and tag Tammy or Johanna.
- Try not to touch your face
- Wash your hands at least for 20 seconds with soap and water
- Carry a pen with a stylus
- Carry hand sanitizer
- Make a mask if you don’t have one
- Sanitize before and after getting in and out of the car
- Carry wipes with you, cut in half to make them last longer, cut ahead of time
- Use easy-to-clean objects to push any buttons you many encounter (ex: credit card terminal, elevator buttons)
- Use long sleeves, cardigans, or scarfs as a barrier
- Wear gloves if you have any while out in public to avoid your hands getting too cracked and worn from frequent washing.
- Make car kit
- Quart zip-lock bag containing: wipes, gloves, masks, bags for garbage, and hand sanitizer.