Apply to become a part of our fun and knowledgable Volunteer Team! We are happy to work with all ages and skill levels.
- At the end of the application, you will be given a link to sign the required Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- If you get do not see the link, return to this page and click on the link in Step 2 below.
- If you would to listen to the NDA in audio form, CLICK HERE.
- If you need step by step instructions for Step 2 and Step 3, CLICK HERE.
Step 3: Check your email for a link to schedule your volunteer interview.
- Follow the link will be sent to you from DocuSign after you and EDS Wisconsin have signed the NDA.
If you need step by step instructions for Step 2 and Step 3, CLICK HERE.
We are looking for talent in all areas:
If you have a little bit of time and a helpful skill or would like to learn a skill, we’d like to hear from you!
Worried you are unable to be reliable? EDS Wisconsin is aware that many of our volunteers may have health conditions, or may feel unreliable so we have created a Buddy System. All positions have a Buddy for additional support and reliability. Together we are stronger!
EDS Wisconsin values their volunteers tremendously, and we thrive on finding opportunities to offer our volunteers education, support, and professional development whenever possible. Volunteers with EDS Wisconsin have a strong support network by being a part of our friendly and knowledgeable team. We love to help our volunteers to develop their skills to help further their career, or to use on their resume. EDS Wisconsin values helping our volunteers as much as they help us!
In addition to having opportunities available to you, you will be helping to enhance the lives of those with Ehlers-Danlos syndromes by becoming a volunteer! Since we have zero employees, we are forced to rely on our volunteers’ time and talents to provide support and resources to patients and medical professionals affected by Ehlers-Danlos syndromes and related conditions in Wisconsin.
Together we are stronger!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. ~Margaret Mead