- The diagnostic checklist, a printable pdf by the Ehlers-Danlos Society helps aid medical professionals to make a diagnosis.
- American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical GeneticsVolume 175, Issue 1, Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2017
- Linda Stapleford Bluestein, M.D. is a Volunteer Medical Advisor for EDS Wisconsin. Dr. Bluestein recently opened Wisconsin Integrative Pain Specialists in Wausau, Wisconsin where she sees patients. She will see patients with or without an EDS diagnosis, and she is well-versed and educated in diagnosing EDS.
- Kris Ferguson, M.D. is a Volunteer Medical Advisor for EDS Wisconsin. Dr. Ferguson sees patients in Antigo, Wisconsin at Langlade Hospital.
- See our Support Groups Page