- Five Frequently Asked Questions about EDS And School, by Peggy Rocha Snuggs
- What To Tell School About Your Child’s EDS, by Julia – Ehlers-Danlos & Hypermobility Disorder, School Days
Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act 2004 (IDEA-2004)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004
- Overview, Explanation, and Comparison of the IDEA ACT of 2004 and 1997
- IDEA Parent Guide from the National Center for Learning Disabilities
- WRIGHT’S LAW – Parents, educators, advocates, and attorneys come to Wrightslaw for accurate, reliable information about special education law, education law, and advocacy for children with disabilities.
is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities. Section 504 ensures that the child with a disability has equal access to an education. The child may receive accommodations and modifications.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Section 504 and the Education of Children with Disabilities
- Discrimination: Section 504 and ADA AA